Accredited Disability Access Consultant ACAA
Bruce has over 25 years experience in disability access, architectural design, documentation & project management
He formed Equal Access Pty Ltd in 2006 in response to a growing recognition, that whilst businesses were being urged to respond to their obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act, the majority of assistance available was focused almost entirely upon the needs of the individual with a disability without an understanding of the impacts and practicalities for building owners, managers and consultants.
Bruce also specialises in evacuation procedures and policy for people with a disability and is a sitting member of the Fire Protection Association Australia, technical and advisory committee TAC17 for emergency workplace evacuation.
- Accredited Member, Association of Consultants in Access Australia inc.
- Practice category; Advisory, Auditing & Design. Membership #MN187
- Certificate of Technology – Architectural Drafting
- Registered Building Practitioner. DP-AD 27678
- Member “Fire Protection Association Australia” (FPAA). Membership #17022
- Member FPAA Technical & Advisory Committee: Emergency workplace evacuation.
- Completed Vic Roads DDA design workshop for Road & Public Transport design.